Air Fryer Spicy Peach-Glazed Chicken Thighs are coated in an easy glaze that has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Ready in just 14 minutes, these juicy chicken thighs make an easy weeknight meal.
How To Serve Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken Thighs
The glaze is a simple mixture of peach preserves, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and a little dried thyme. You’ll brush the chicken twice with glaze during cooking.
Leftovers will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can eat them cold on a salad or in a wrap or warm them at 350 in the air fryer for a few minutes.
How Long Do Chicken Thighs Take To Air Fry?
Boneless, skinless chicken thighs take about 14 minutes at 380 degrees to fully cook. Bone-in chicken thighs will take slightly longer. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. An instant-read thermometer is really handy for telling when chicken thighs are done.
Cooking Times Vary
Different air fryer brands and models can cook at very different rates so use the cooking time as an estimate. I cook this chicken in my Cosori 5.8-quart Air Fryer.
The glaze gets applied towards the end of the cooking because the sugar in it makes it prone to burning.
- Double the cayenne pepper to make it spicier.
- Use apricot or strawberry preserves instead of peach.
- Use spicy mustard in place of Dijon.
- Use rosemary in place of thyme.
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 5 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup peach preserves
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Drizzle with olive oil.Combine salt, pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chicken.
- Spray the air fryer basket lightly with oil. Place chicken in basket and air fry at 380 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once chicken has air fried for 8 minutes, flip it over and brush with glaze.Air fry 3 minutes.Brush with glaze again and air fry 3 to 4 more minutes.