Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin- marinated pork is wrapped in bacon and air fried until the bacon is crispy and the pork is cooked through. An easy low-carb protein for a weeknight meal.
Pork tastes even better when wrapped in pork!
A simple soy sauce-based marinade adds flavor to the pork. In addition to the soy sauce, there’s also rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, amd black pepper.
How Long To Marinate The Pork
You should marinate the pork for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours. The longer you marinate it, the more flavor it will have.
How Long To Air Fry Pork Tenderloin
The pork should take about 22 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Keep in mind that air fryer cooking times can vary between different air fryer models. Use the cooking time as an estimate.
Pork is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. An instant read thermometer is helpful. Be careful not to cook it too long. Since pork tenderloin is lean, it gets dry and chewy when overcooked.
Two minced fresh garlic cloves can be used instead of garlic powder.
Maple syrup can be used instead of honey.
Two teaspoons minced fresh ginger can be used instead of ground ginger.
What To Serve With AIr Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Low Carb Thai Peanut Slaw
- Bacon Pecan Cabbage
- Sour Cream Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Collard Greens with Tomatoes
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 7 to 8 slices bacon, uncooked
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large ziptop bag. Shake bag to mix well. Add pork tenderloin.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork form bag and discard bag. Season pork with black pepper.Cut pork into 2 pieces.
- Wrap bacon around pork pieces. Secure with toothpicks if needed.Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray air fryer basket with oil and place bacon-wrapped pork pieces in air fryer basket.Air fry for 22 to 25 minutes, turning over halfway through.Note: Pork is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Let rest 10 minutes and then slice.