Air Fryer S’mores make it possible to eat s’mores year round no matter what the weather. The marshmallows get wonderfully toasted and form a warm, gooey middle with some Hershey’s milk chocolate.
Such a wonderful treat that can be made in just minutes.
- Graham Crackers– I use regular, but you could use chocolate or cinnamon.
- Large Marshmallows– much easier to work with than smaller marshmallows and less likely to blow off the graham crackers in the air fryer.
- Hershey Bars– use milk chocolate or with almonds.
How To Make Air Fryer S’mores
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees. Snap each graham cracker in half and each chocolate bar in half. Cut each marshmallow in half.
- Spray air fryer basket with a little oil. Place 4 graham cracker halves in the basket and top each one with 2 marshmallow halves, placing them cut side down and pushing down on them slightly so they stick to the graham cracker.
- Air fry for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Quickly, so it will melt, place a chocolate piece on top of each one and then top with remaining graham cracker halves.
Serve right away while they are wonderfully warm and gooey.
- Try using peanut butter cups instead of chocolate bars, or thin peppermint patties.
- Use Hershey Bars with Almonds for a little crunch.
- Use chocolate graham crackers or cinnamon graham crackers.
Air Fryer Cooking Times
Air Fryer cooking times can vary greatly between different air fryers, depending on the size of the air fryer and the strength of the fan. Use the cooking time as an estimate and check frequently so you don’t burn your marshmallows.
S’mores should be eaten right away so only make as many as you plan to eat.
Try These Other S’mores Inspired Recipes
More Air Fryer Sweet Treats
Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer
- 4 graham crackers
- 4 full-size Hershey bars
- 4 large marshmallows
- Snap each graham cracker in half.Break each chocolate bar in half.
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees. Spray air fryer basket with oil.
- Place half the graham cracker in the air fryer basket. Press two marshmallows halves cut side down on each graham cracker, pressing them down a little so they stick.
- Air fry 4 to 6 minutes. Place a piece of chocolate on top of marshmallows and top with remaining graham cracker halves.
- Serve right away.