Air Fryer Peach Chipotle Chicken Wings- these flavorful wings are coated in a sweet and spicy glaze. So easy to make for a party, gameday, or snack. Can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
How To Make Air Fryer Peach Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Coat the wings in rub. Air fry for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Stir together the glaze.
- Coat wings in glaze and air fry another 2 to 3 minutes.
The wings are coated in a spice rub mixture of smoked paprika, dry mustard, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt before being air fried.
Simple 3 Ingredient Glaze
The glaze is a simple mixture of preach preserves, ketchup, and chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Apricot preserves can be substituted for peach preserves.
Waiting to glaze the wings towards the end of cooking time ensures the skin gets crispy and prevents the glaze from burning.
You will need chicken wings that are split into flappers and drummettes. You can buy them already cut or buy whole chicken wings and cut them yourself.
No Oil Needed
No oil is needed to get these wings crispy. There’s enough fat in chicken skin for them to crisp up on their own.
How Long To Cook Wings In Air Fryer
Wings can take anywhere from 14 to 20 minutes to cook at 400 degrees in an air fryer. Wings can vary a little in size and different air fryers cook at different rates so use the cooking time as an estimate.
Don’t crowd the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if necessary. You need space between the wings so the air can circulate and get them crispy.
Pat the wings dry with paper towels before adding the rub. This will help them crisp up.
Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 days. Reheat in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Wings
- Air Fryer Cherry Chipotle Wings
- Air Fryer Ranch Wings
Air Fryer Peach Chipotle Chicken Wings
- 2½ pounds chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup peach preserves
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Cut wing tips from wings and discard. Cut each wing into a flapper and drummette.Pat the wings dry with paper towels.
- Combine spice rub in a small bowl and then sprinkle on wings.Lightly spray wings with oil.
- Place half the wings in the air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.Air fry the second batch for 10 minutes.
- While wings are air frying, stir together glaze ingredients in a large bowl.
- When all wings are done, add them to bowl with glaze and toss to coat.
- Return all wings to air fryer basket and air fry at 400 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes.