Air Fryer Ranch Wings- just a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes of time and you have crispy, flavorful wings that are great for gameday, a snack or a tasty meal.
They taste like they’ve been in a deep fryer but only 1 tablespoon of olive oil is used to get them perfectly crispy.
Cooking Wings in an Air Fryer
Wings are one of my very favorite things to cook in an air fryer. They get every bit as flavorful and crispy as deep-fried wings and take much less time than baking wings in the oven.
Only 1 tablespoon of olive oil is needed to crisp up 2 to 3 pounds of wings. Scroll down for more delicious wing recipes.
How Long To Air Fry?
If you air fry them at 400 degrees, these wings should take 18 to 20 minutes to fully cook. Keep in mind that different air fryers cook at different rates. To be sure they are done, use an instant-read thermometer. Chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Don’t Crowd The Air Fryer Basket
Cook the wings in two batches if necessary. You don’t want to crowd the air fryer basket. The wings should preferably not be touching each other. You want room for the air to be able to circulate around them so they get crispy.
Make An Easy Ranch Dip
You will use 1 tablespoon of a packet of Ranch seasoning to flavor the wings and use the rest to make an easy Ranch dipping sauce with sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk.
How To Serve Air Fryer Ranch Wings
Serve air fryer chicken wings with some carrot and celery sticks if you wish. If you prefer Blue Cheese with your wings, buy a bottle of Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping.
More Air Fryer Wing Recipes
Air Fryer Ranch Wings
- Air Fryer
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (1-ounce) packet Ranch seasoning
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- fresh dill, optional
- Cut off the wing tips from each wing and discard. Cut each wing at the joint into a flapper and drummette.Pat wings dry with paper towels.
- Drizzle wings with oil and stir to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning and stir to coat evenly.
- Measure out 1 tablepoon of ranch seasoning from the packet and sprinkle on the wings.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes, shaking the basket after 10 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining Ranch seasoning with the mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh dill if desired.