Air Fryer Glazed Pecans are wonderfully sweet and crunchy and just a little spicy. They only take 10 minutes to air fry!
How To Serve Air Fryer Glazed Pecans
Eat them on their own as a snack or party appetizer or add them to a salad. I especially like them on a salad with goat cheese and diced apple. You could also add them to a homemade snack mix or charcuterie board.
Quick and Easy Recipe
Air frying pecans is much quicker than making them in the oven. They are ready in a fraction of the time.
How To Make
(More detailed instructions below.)
- Stir the pecans and melted butter together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy. You can do this with a whisk.
- Stir the pecans into the egg white. Add remaining ingredients and whisk.
- Preheat the air fryer to 300 degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper in basket. Spread pecans out on parchment paper. Air fry 5 minutes. Shake basket and air fry another 5 minutes. They are done when they no longer look wet.
- Spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to cool completely.
Make sure you use unroasted, unsalted pecans for this recipe.
Make Them Spicier
If you like your nuts spicy, add a quarter of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper instead of just a pinch. Leave the cayenne pepper out if you don’t want them spicy at all.
Do not crowd the air fryer basket. Air fry them in batches if necessary.
Use parchment paper liners in the air fryer to prevent a sticky mess.
Warning: Never heat the air fryer basket with just the parchment paper. The fan can blow it around and it can get stuck on the heating element and cause a fire.
How To Store
Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for a few weeks.
More Air Fryer Snacks
Air Fryer Glazed Pecans
- 1½ cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
- Place pecans in a medium bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Whip egg white in a separate bowl until frothy. Stir into pecans.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, chili powder, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne and stir to mix.
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper in bottom of air fryer basket. Add pecans and spread out in a single layer.
- Air fry for 5 minutes. Shake basket and air fry 5 more minutes.Spread out on a baking sheet to cool.