Air Fryer Nutella Bombs- a gooey, warm Nutella center is encased in buttery biscuit dough. So fun to make and eat.
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Dessert Recipe
Only 4 ingredients needed for this delicious air fryer dessert and they can be made in just 20 minutes.
- Grands Refrigerated Biscuits– NOT Flaky Layers. I use Homestyle Buttermilk.
- Melted Butter
- Powdered Sugar
This recipe makes 16 Nutella Bombs.
How To Make Air Fryer Nutella Bombs
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Flatten each layer out as much as you can. You can either use your hand or a rolling pin.
- Place a spoonful of Nutella on each one. Pull the biscuit edges up and over the Nutella and press to seal the seams really well. Yes, this part is messy. But you get to lick all that Nutella off your fingers when you are done.
- Brush with melted butter.
- In 2 batches, air fry them for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Best eaten right away but you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer before serving.
You can either spray the air fryer basket with oil or use a parchment paper liner.
Biscuit dough is one of my favorite ingredients to use in an air fryer. Here are some more air fryer recipes using biscuit dough.
More Air Fryer Desserts
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Air Fryer Nutella Crescents
- Air Fryer Apple Pie Taquitos
Air Fryer Nutella Bombs
- Air Fryer
- 1 (8-count) Grands refrigerated biscuits, NOT Flaky Layers
- 1 cup Nutella
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- powdered sugar
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press into 4-inch circles.
- Place a tablespoon of Nutella in the middle of each one.
- Pull the edges of the biscuits up over the Nutella and press to seal well.
- Brush each one with butter.
- Place half of them in a lightly greased air fryer basket seam side down.Air fry at 340 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the biscuits.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.