Air Fryer Apple Pie Bites are quick and easy to make with refrigerated biscuits and a can of apple pie filling. These bite-sized treats have all the flavor of apple pie but are much easier to make.
Only 5 Ingredients
- Grands Refrigerated Biscuits
- Apple Pie Filling
- Melted Butter
How To Serve
These Apple Pie BItes are best served shortly after air frying them. They taste awesome on their own and even better when served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
How To Make Air Fryer Apple Pie Bites
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. This mixture will form a sugary coating for the bites.
- Separate each biscuit into two thinner pieces so that you have 16 pieces. Roll them out flat with a rolling pin.
- Open the apple pie filling and run a knife through the can enough times to cut all the apple slices into smaller pieces. Place a tablespoon of apple pie filling on the center of each biscuit piece. Pull the sides up and over the filling and pinch to seal.
- Air fry in batches for 8 minutes.
- Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
I use the Cosori 5.8-quart Air Fryer. It is a great size, cooks well, is easy to clean, and makes a little less noise then some other air fryers.
Air Fryer Cooking Times
Air Fryer cooking times can vary so use the cooking time as an estimate and check a little before the suggested cooking time is up.
Don’t crowd the air fryer basket. You need room for the air to circulate and the biscuits to expand.
Be sure each biscuit is sealed completely around the filling so the filling doesn’t ooze out.
You can use any flavor of pie filling for this recipe. Peach, blueberry, and cherry work well too.
More Air Fryer Desserts
Air Fryer Apple Pie Bites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (8-count) Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- vanilla ice cream
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Use a rolling pin to flatten them out.
- Open the can of apple pie filling and run a knife through the mixture until the apple slices are all cut into smaller pieces.
- Place a tablespoon of apple mixture in the center of each biscuit piece.Pull the sides up and over the filling and pinch them to seal.
- Spray the air fryer basket with oil and place half the biscuits seam side down in the air fryer basket.Air fry at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Once they come out of the air fryer let cool enough to handle them and then dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.