Air Fryer Nutella Crescents are stuffed with nutella and chocolate chips and air-fried until golden.
They make a great sweet treat for a snack or dessert or brunch. They are so buttery and good.
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Recipe
This recipe is fabulously quick and easy. Only a handful of ingredients are needed, about 10 minutes of prep time, and 5 to 7 minutes in the air fryer.
Crescent Dough Is Great For The Air Fryer
I love making recipes with crescent dough in an air fryer. It is such a great shortcut and you can make so many sweet recipes and savory recipes with it.
How To Make Air Fryer Nutella Crescents
More detailed directions in the recipe box below.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles.
- Spoon a little Nutella on each one and top with chocolate chips.
- Roll crescents up and brush with melted butter with a little sugar added.
- Air Fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Type of Air Fryer
I made these in my Cosori Air Fryer. You can use any air fryer but keep in mind that all air fryers cook a little differently. Air fryer cooking times vary so use the cooking time as an estimate.
Work In Batches
In most air fryer baskets, you’ll only be able to fit 4 at a time. You need to space them out because they will expand and you don’t want them to get stuck together.
Best eaten right away while they are warm but you can store them in an airtight container for a day or two and reheat in the air fryer.
Resist the urge to overstuff them. The Nutella and chocolate will just ooze out and make a mess in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizzas
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer Apple Pie Stuffed Biscuits
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls
Air Fryer Nutella Crescents
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent roll dough
- ¼ cup Nutella
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- melted chocolate
- powdered sugar
- Separate crescent dough into triangles.Place a spoonful of Nutella and a spoonful of chocolate chips in a mound on the wide end of each piece of dough.
- Roll each crescent roll up.Stir together melted butter and sugar in a small bowl and brush the top of each crescent roll with this mixture.
- Preheat air fryer to 340 degrees and then spray the basket with oil. Place 4 crescent rolls in basket, spreading them out.
- Air fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining 4 crescents.
- Place melted chocolate in a small plastic bag. Snip the corner and drizzle chocolate on the crescent rolls.Sprinkle with powdered sugar.