Mini Air Fryer Biscuit Pizzas- only a handful of ingredients and 5 minutes of air frying time needed to make this awesome snack.
Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
Refrigerated biscuit dough forms an easy crust for these mini pizzas. Each biscuit gets separated into 2 thinner pieces of dough and forms a golden crust for the pizza.
I use store-bought pizza sauce for this recipe but you could make a homemade sauce. Use as little or as much sauce as you like.
I use pre-shredded mozzarella cheese, but you could also add some Parmesan cheese. Or use fresh mozzarella that you slice.
Mini pepperoni are perfect for these mini pizzas but you could use other toppings. Black olives, sauteed onions or mushrooms, bell pepper, and browned ground beef or sausage all make great toppings. Add a few crushed red pepper flakes to give them a little heat.
Mini Air Fryer Biscuit Pizzas Recipe Tip
Push the toppings down some into the sauce so that the air fryer fan doesn’t cause them to fly around.
I find 350 degrees for 5 minutes is just about right in my Cosori 5.8-quart Air Fryer, but different air fryers cook at different rates so use the cooking time as an estimate.
Best eaten right away but leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 3 days. Reheat in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Snacks
- Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Air Fryer Ranch Wings
- Air Fryer Chex Mix
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls
Mini Air Fryer Biscuit Pizzas
- Air Fryer
- 1 can refrigerated Grands Biscuits
- ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup mini Pepperoni slices
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.Flatten each biscuit piece.
- Spread a little pizza sauce on each biscuit.
- Sprinkle each one with cheese and top with pepperoni slices. Press the pepperoni slices down into the sauce some. This will help keep them from flying around.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Spray air fryer basket with oil and place 4 pizzas into the basket. Air fry for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.Repeat.