Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Cups- only 4 ingredients needed to make these bite-sized appetizers. They are perfect for a holiday party.
Cranberries, pecans and brie cheese are a classic combination that’s perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. The sweet, tart flavor of cranberries goes wonderfully with creamy, buttery brie cheese and the crunch of a pecan.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Cups
- Brie Cheese– use a good quality brie cheese that is really buttery and creamy. You’ll cut it into small pieces to fit in the bottom of the mini phyllo cups.
- Cranberry Sauce– use either canned whole-berry cranberry sauce or homemade cranberry sauce.
- Pecans– I love the buttery flavor of pecans but you could substitute almonds or walnuts if you wish.
- Rosemary (optional)- not only does the flavor of rosemary pair will with cranberries and brie, the green combined with the red of the cranberry sauce looks perfectly festive for the holidays.
Air Fryer Cooking Time
These bite-sized appetizers only need about 5 minutes in the air fryer. Just long enough for the phyllo cups to get golden and the cheese to melt.
Serve right away. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days and reheated in an air fryer.
More Air Fryer Favorites
- Air Fryer Spinach Phyllo Cups
- Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- Air Fryer Ranch Wings
- Air Fryer Little Smokies
- Air Fryer Chex Mix
Air Fryer Cranberry Brie Cups
- Air Fryer
- 1 wedge Brie Cheese
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 15 pecan halves
- chopped rosemary, optional
- 1 package frozen mini phyllo shells, 15 count
- Cut brie into bite-sized pieces that will fit in the bottom of the mini phyllo cups.
- Place a piece of brie in the bottom of each phyllo cup.
- Top cheese with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce.
- Place a pecan on each one.
- Air fry at 350℉ for 5 minutes.
- If desired, place a little fresh rosemary on each one for garnish.