Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls- use your air fryer to make delightfully warm cinnamon rolls in just 15 minutes! Very nearly as good as homemade!
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
This recipe requires a can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls.
I grew up eating Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls so I have a special affinity for them. I don’t even think they made the Grands version when I was a child and they are so much closer to homemade in taste than the original version.
You can’t beat making cinnamon rolls in an air fryer. So quick and easy!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
I rarely use my conventional oven anymore for anything I can make in an air fryer. That’s how much I love my air fryer. The air fryer gets the cinnamon rolls wonderfully golden and crisp on the outside, but the insides stay soft and even a little gooey if you want them that way.
Why I Love My Air Fryer
- Takes less time to preheat than an oven.
- Uses less energy tha an oven.
- Cooks more efficiently in less time.
- Doesn’t heat the kitchen up like an oven does. Hello 95 degree weather in South Carolina!
You should be able to fit all 5 cinnamon rolls in the air fryer basket at one time. I use the Cosori 5.8-quart Air Fryer and they just fit.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Tip
The cooking time is for Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls, not the regular size. If using the regular size, cook at 320 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cool the cinnamon rolls a few minutes before icing or the icing will melt too much and just run right off.
Air Fryer Cooking Times
Air fryer cooking times can vary greatly between different air fryer brands and models so use the cooking time as an estimate.
Do I Need Parchment Paper?
You do not need parchment paper for this recipe but it definitely helps. These parchment paper liners with holes are really handy. If you don’t have parchment paper, spray the air fryer basket well with oil and accept that a little of the cinnamon filling may leak down.
More Air Fryer Favorites
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (5-count) tube Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Coconut Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees.Open the tube of cinnamon rolls and separate the rolls.
- Spray air fryer basket with oil and place the cinnamon rolls in the basket.Note: If you have parchment paper liners with holes, use one for this recipe. It will help keep the cinnamon mixture from leaking down through the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and then spread frosting on top of each cinnamon roll.