Air Fryer Turkey Breast is so quick and easy to cook and turns out wonderfully juicy with crispy, golden skin.
Perfect for a small Thanksgiving celebration or any time you are in the mood for turkey.
Quick Cooking Time
Forget about waiting hours for a turkey to roast. This Air Fryer Turkey Breast can be done in as little as 45 minutes. Plus it frees up the oven for making lots of yummy sides and desserts.
How To Make Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Dry the turkey breast and coat with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper, rubbed sage, and poultry seasoning.
- Air fry skin side down at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Flip over, brush the skin with melted butter and air fry another 25 to 35 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. The butter adds flavor and will get the skin golden and crispy. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
What Size Turkey Breast?
Look for a turkey breasts that is 2.3 to 4 pounds. Much larger and you will have trouble fitting it inside your air fryer basket. Try slow cooking it instead. Look for a bone-in turkey breast.
How Long To Cook
It takes about 15 minutes per pound to air fry turkey breast. Use an instant-read thermometer to check the temperature towards the end to be sure you don’t overcook it. Overcooked turkey is horribly dry. Turkey is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Make a Gravy
You can use the drippings in the bottom of the air fryer basket to make a small batch of gravy.
The turkey will cook best if you let it sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before air frying it.
Cooking a turkey breast in the air fryer is the absolute easiest way to make a turkey meal for Thanksgiving.
Perfect Sides To Serve With Turkey
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 1 (2½-pound) turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Pat turkey breast dry with paper towels.Coat with olive oil.Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of turkey.Sprinkle skin side with rubbed sage and poultry seasoning.
- Place turkey in air fryer basket skin side down and air fry at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Flip over and brush skin with melted butter. Air fry at 350 for 25 to 35 minutes.